Shopping Centres Management
Their primary activity is retailing of course, but they increasingly use facilities and activities normally associated with leisure centres in order to stand out. They at times even compete with theme and amusement parks, and we therefore tend to think of them as genuine leisure centres. Currently they are one of the major suppliers of leisure and retail and
they are increasingly broad in content:
- Activities related to having fun (leisure facilities).
- Retail outlets associated with free time.
- Restaurants, cafes, bars, theme bars, clubs, pubs, cinemas, bowling, fitness, recreation, skating rinks, sports areas.
- 3D and 4D cinema and simulators.
- Specialty stores and franchised brands.
- Educational and recreational attractions for children.
- RETAIL OULETS
- SPECIALTY STORES
- URBAN SHOPPING